Tools are essential for any kind of digital marketing. There are a variety of tools created to help you with content creation, its distribution and analytics, social media tools and even tools to spy on your competitors.
Today in our article we’ll try to tell you about the most useful tools you may not know for the effective marketing, because without the right marketing and special tools to power it, your company will have a hard time. If you want to avoid that and to enforce your marketing positions, this article will be quite useful.
Let us begin with content tools. Using content tools provided below, you can spend more time creating the attracting content object to grow your business.
1. GatherContent. This app includes several tools for the content organization. You can see the overview of the entire project or rearrange the order of the content if something wrong.
This app helps you to collaborate and plan across the workflow. The interface is quite simple. You can add pages, upload files there, gather your content, and save the work.
2. Percolate is a real-time content marketing platform. Through Pecolate the company can publish different information and engage with the audience on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress etc.
This tool is useful for community managers of big brands who are usually overwhelmed with content finding and sharing it across different business units.
3. Look Book HQ. This tool is the perfect way to make your convent marketing more visual. You can connect the images to each other and also annotate them. It also increases the email CTRs and accelerates your sales cycles.
4. PaperShare is a real-time platform for the content distribution. This app transforms the content marketing process by content layout at the center of the acquisition process. You can publish all the content with one click at all possible marketing channels.
5. DivvyHQ works with tasks associated with planning without problems of clunky spreadsheet usage. This application was created specifically for professional content managers. You can add your content ideas, choose to add more details or add details later. This app is also perfect for planning.
Social media Tools are services that manage different social network accounts, measurement and content.
1. Shoutlet is a platform enabling to publish and engage social marketing activities and campaigns on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkdIn.
2. Objective Marketer is a web-based service that works with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Ping.fm. This application makes easier your brand management. Most users think that the most interesting feature of Objective Marketer is the possibility of landing pages on-the-fly creation.
3. StrongMail social studio is a social-media marketing platform for professional marketers. This platform enables marketers to engage the social-media influences of their brand with the perfect detailed metrics in order to help them in strategy development.
4. Spredfast is a social platform, helping the agencies and enterprise brands in social enterprise creation. It allows organizations to monitor, manage, and measure their social media programs. This program is used by a number of large enterprises such as Jason’s Deli, Caterpillar, Warner Brothers and Whole Foods Market.
5. pop.to Social Marketing is a social marketing tool which includes widgets and feed-enabled social gestures, segmentation tools and social dashboard, conversion tracking and influencer identification.
In the world of marketing there are also many spy tools. Such tools can help you to find out if competitors are doing something better than you.
You can also see the principles of their marketing strategy and improve your plans in order to be the best.
1. iSpionage is the application that can help you to understand on how your competitors are advertising with different search marketing tools like Google, Yahoo etc. This tool is also allowing you to compare your own data with the competitors’ one.
2. SEMrush I a perfect service that will help your site to be easily found in search results. This application will train you to adapt to the changing online-world. The dashboard of this program is focused on advertising, AdSence, keyword research tools and organic researches. This platform also includes SEO tools.
3. Open Site Explorer is a free tool that provides the ability to see up to 10 000 links on any site. It also lets you research and compare different back links with your competitors for identity of pages or for the link building.
4. Google Alerts is a service that helps you in search engine result generation. It is based on criteria provided by you and then delivers the results to your account. It monitors blogs, books, video, discussions, and news.
5. The Wayback Machine allows you to search for no longer accessible web pages. So you can see the interface of your competitors’ WebPages in the past. It’s really important to know about the changes for your future development.
About the author: Melisa Marzett shows her talent in writing works, she expressed ideas with fascinating creativity, demonstrates all the sides of a question or issue. Melisa is very good at finances, economics, trends in business, accounting.
If you liked this article please share and comment below.